Thursday 5 January 2012

Events at Christmas.

The presents I got for Christmas are.

Ace Combat, Assualt Horizon, PS3

Modern Warfare 3, PS3

Transformers, Dark of the Moon,DVD

Kung Fu Panda 2 , DVD

Rio,DVD

Harry Hill TV Burp gold 3, DVD. etc


I went to my Nan's home twice. I went to the Imperial War Museum in London. I celebrated New Year's at home.I watched Pirates of the Caribbean 1 and 3, Transformers and Indiana Jones, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I like Ace Combat, Assault Horizon because of it's good storyline and a big choices of fighters, bombers, helicopters and a gunship. Modern Warfare 3 is better than the other two because it's has new weapons like the XM25,PP90M1 and G36c assault rifle and new locations like New York, Paris,London, Sierra Leone, Somaila, Berlin etc.


For New Year's Eve I drank Babycham.

No comments:

Post a Comment